Unless otherwise decided, mediation will be conducted at the Greenway Mediation Center, 3207 Mercer Street, Houston, Texas 77027, unless other arrangements are agreed upon. There is no charge for parking.
Attire Dress is causal, unless you have been instructed differently by your attorney.
Fees Varying lengths of time may be needed for a mediation depending on the complexity of the dispute and the commitment and communication skills of the parties. Many disputes can be resolved in one half day mediation sessions; other cases may require a full day or multiple sessions. Amount of fee shall never be contingent upon the outcome of the mediation or tied to a settlement. Fees are charged based on a fixed fee per party for each day of mediation and are payable in advance. Please be aware that the mediation schedule is not confirmed until each party has paid their fee.
For parties of 2-3;
- Half Day Mediation at $400 per party. Half day mediation are from 9:00am to 1:00pm or 1:30pm to 5:30pm.
- Full Day Mediation are $750 per party. Full day services from 9:00am to 5:00pm (Lunch is included).
- Half Day exceeding four hours, each party pays an additional $100 per hour(the Full Day fee is not available after the mediation begins). Overtime fees are paid at time of services.
- Full day mediation exceeding 10 hours, each party pays an additional $100 per hour. Overtime fees are paid at time of services.
- Mediation is considered concluded when both parties reach a mutually beneficial settlement or an impasse is reached.
- Scheduling and administering the session
- Any pre-mediation conferences
- Preparation for the mediation
- Conducting the mediation session
- Refreshment and Lunch (full-day mediation only)
- Expenses incurred by the mediator, including long-distance telephone, copying, fax, postage, etc.
For Parties of 4 or more prices will vary according to the complexity of the dispute and the number of parties. It may be necessary to incur additional expenses for large, multi-party complex cases. Which may include larger meeting rooms and/or additional caucus rooms. All expenses will be disclosed and agreed upon by all parties prior to any mediation. Mediation done outside Houston, travel and lodging expenses will be allocated pro-rata and charged to the parties.
Cancellation Charge Mediation requires a large commitment of time for all. If the Mediation is cancelled by either party within 5 business days from the date of mediation, there is a cancellation charge of up to 50% of the total cost of the Mediation. The fee can be paid 25% by each party or 50% by the party who cancels. The cancellation charge is in addition to any mediation fee earned if the Mediation is rescheduled.
To schedule a mediation complete the Contact form. Please include a brief description of the nature of the case and the contact information for the party representatives, and attorneys.